REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Eduslab reserves the Right to cancel or Postpone a Training event or modification Of Timings , location of a Training owing to deficient enrollments, Or any Unforeseen Problem or catastrophe such as floods, earthquakes, Storms, Country Political things, etc.
If Eduslab Cancels Training
– 100% refunds Will be paid to the delegate.
– Delegate can still have access to review Materials or Complimentary E-Learning
If Delegate Cancels Training
– Only request of cancellation through Email is taken into account in case of dispute.
– If cancellation requested by a delegate seven days (or more) before the event, no cancellation fees is charged and full quantity paid is refunded.
– If cancellation requested by a delegate at seventh day (or less) of the event, no refunds are going to be created as per policy. In case of Any exceptional inescapable state of affairs of cancellation by participants, Eduslab reserves full rights of full / partial refund/no refund.
– Refund is processed at intervals 15 – 17 business days when the request for refund.
Refund of the duplicate payment created by the participant are going to be processed solely when requested by the delegates with payment proof. The refund is processed 5 to 7 operating days post intimation by the Delegate.